Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day - 2012

Yesterday, I went to church for the first time in many, many years.  Father's Day, no less.  It was quite the celebration for fathers.  It was my first Fathers Day without Mason.  Oh, what I would have given for a hug from my little man yesterday morning.  Or this morning.

Spent the rest of the day relaxing around the house, spending time with the family.  Finished a book I ordered about grieving dads.  Very good book.  It let me know that I am not alone.  The crazy thoughts in my head are nothing new.  Others have been through this before.  There are resources out there that can help.  I just have to get my mind right that I need help.

God, I miss you Mason.  I Love You Son..........

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just an afterthought.

The preacher on Sunday was speaking about children and fathers.  He made the comment that no child is an accident.  It was all part of Gods plan.

How do miscarriages fit into Gods plan?

Are they accidents?

No comments:

Post a Comment